About Us

KABO Solutions is a company established to provide  world-class support organization to leverage investments in the SAP system and to assist in championing a proactive, procedure-oriented mode of operation driven by standardized solutions aligned with our Customers’ business processes.

Established in 2009, today KABO offers single, focused SAP practice with a diverse range of offerings, solutions and resources to help build a better business.
KABO is an SAP Implementation partner and a key provider of consultancy and business support services to large and medium sized businesses across Nigeria. Our consultants are 80% Nigerian whilst the remaining 20% are international consultants with unique specialist skills not available in Nigeria. With offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, KABO is well poised to offer clients nation-wide responsive and efficient support services.

With a varied staff strength of full time Nigerian employees, local and 10 foreign contract staff we are well positioned to offer a wide range and significant technical depth to our customers.

Our company’s core competences in SAP include but not limited to the following modules:

  • Human Capital Management
  • Finance
  • Controlling
  • Material Management
  • Sales & Distribution
  • Employee and Manager Self Service
  • Basis
  • ABAP
  • Business Intelligence

What We Do

We offer proven solutions for a range of private businesses, public entities and government agencies. We deliver creative solutions and services with unparalleled security, reliability and control which improve productivity, lower IT costs and scale to fit your business needs.
We also have application solutions developed for the local market. Our internally developed applications are designed to optimise your operational efficiency and maximise information capture and distribution. Our applications comply with all relevant guidelines, standards, and best practices to ensure you have the desired competitive advantage to succeed.

Our Values Proposition

We strive to …

  • Excel through quality
  • Create and embrace change
  • Use Knowledge intelligently
  • Open & Honest Relationships

These values have been generated to drive every aspect  of our business. They are central to everything we do. KABO delivers much more than just technology-based solutions. Our engagement with clients is at the strategic level as well as the operational and technical level. Our consultants live and breathe SAP, enabling us to help you set the right ERP strategy, and then deliver software solutions to support it.

We understand the challenges that sometimes arise when IT and Business departments work together, and our approach ensures that our solutions meet the needs of both.

Our Vision

Our vision is to be a reliable SAP partner of choice.

Who We Serve

Our deep expertise in technology, engineering, and analytic helps us serve a broad constituency of clients, ranging from cabinet-level departments of the government to corporations, institutions, and organizations.

KABO Solution’s major clients include global corporations in the health, energy, oil & gas, telecom and financial services sectors, as well as nearly all departments and agencies of the government. These clients face a wide range of complex and pressing daily business challenges.

To address these challenges, our approach is that of a trusted and long-term partner. We deliver objective, trusted advice to our clients via expert analysis rooted in deep domain knowledge and functional expertise. Our collaborative culture also helps ensure the delivery of highly responsive services to clients who must respond to emerging trends, evolving missions, and changing market conditions.

Throughout our contract engagements, our people work to develop a holistic understanding of the issues and challenges facing our clients. These insights are gathered and analyzed so that we can ensure our advice helps our clients achieve results that endure.

As the needs of our clients have grown, KABO Solutions has responded and expanded beyond the traditional   ERP Consulting foundation to meet and exceed those needs.

Our clients cut across the various sectors of the economy including:

  • Oil & Gas
  • Public Sector
  • Manufacturing
  • Consultancy Services
  • Oil & Gas
  • Information Technology
  • Transportation
  • Trading
  • Engineering